Sunday, June 22, 2014

chicken & red potaoto

welcome back to my recipe blog looks like I have to start from scratch between My daughter Jodee and My Grand daughter Taylor, I will be working on my recipe blog to bring it up to date. Today I was going to make chicken and I came up with yet another new Chicken recipe I hope you like it .


Chicken & Red Potatoes

Boneless Chicken breast 
red potatoes cut in 4 ( skins on)
5 or 6 shakes of Worchestershire sauce
1 tablespoon lemon juice
Swanson's cooking stock
garlic powder
fresh garlic
minced onions
parsley flakes
salt & pepper


  3 or 4 tablespoons of olive oil this is a very easy recipe to put together, I make it in an electric fry pan and let it cook slow so that the chicken is nice and tender.,  in an electric fry pan cut the chicken in strips. season with salt and pepper, garlic powder, parsley and minced garlic and minced onion saute till browned then add chicken stock, worchestershire & sauce lemon juice add red potatoes with skin on.  saute on low for 3 hours if needed add water to keep  it in a sauce. this recipe is for any where from 2 to 10 or more people use as much chicken as you feel you need I use one piece for 3 of us . I hope you enjoy this recipe I will be posting pix in the future this will be taking up a lot of my time to get my blog up and going again with all of my recipes..

Thank you for stopping by if you have any question please e-mail me @ dinkydoodle52@gmail.com

 God Bless
     Hugs
   Dottie
http;//recipesbydottie.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment